We are a team of experienced, dedicated professionals who have a diverse and rich banking experience, knowledge and share a common vision. In the creative atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to develop further your knowledge and competencies. We plan the career of employees in accordance with the business challenges that await us, and in this way, we strive to achieve the best results in developing the potential of our employees.
We are opening new job opportunities!
Developer for Temenos T24
What you would do:
- T24 customisation and developments, COB job development (InfoBasic, TAFJ, TAFC, TOCFEE, PYTHON, WS, MQ, WEBDAV, RHEL, Java)
- Interface development and core T24 products
- Comprehend the configurations & customization requirements, provide Technical solution, wherever applicable
- Responsible for configuration and customizations in T24 CBS as per Requirements and Technical Specifications
- Conduct unit testing for the developed components; Participate in SIT and extend support for UAT
Technical knowledge and experience you will need to work:
- Knowledge in T24 customer, Loans (LD, Mortgage & AA), Deposits, Accounts and Delivery modules
- In-depth technical knowledge of T24, programming, web service and OFS.
- Experience in T24 module implementation projects
- Experience in T24 data + functionality migration projects
- Experience in T24 upgrade projects
- Experience in different T24 releases
- Experience in solving live issues (First level support)
Terms and expectations:
- Level of education: a university-level degree in Mathematics, Computer science, Statistics or similar
- Work experience: 2+ years
- Standard and specialized PC tools
- Active knowledge of an English language
- Knowledge of banking processes and products is an advantage
- Temenos Academy is an advantage
- Reliability and accountability
- Collaboration with others
- Customer focus
Location of work: You‘ll be part of the Group Competence Center team located in Belgrade but delivering NLB Group wide solutions and values.
We are offering you:
- Immediate employment
- Work in a professional, dynamic and orderly work environment
- Interesting and varied work tasks and challenges
- Professional and personal development and acquisition of new knowledge within the NLB Training Center with a 40-year tradition and world-renowned excellent on-line learning platforms (Udemy, Coursera, …)
- Work in a family-friendly environment
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested to join our team, please apply through Infostud.
Za sve što dolazi.
www.nlb.rs info: 011 7 15 15 22