Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
At FIS Front Arena we have been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for over 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: stocks, commodities, rates or FX. Whether the trade is done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered. But that’s just part of the story. In short, we support the whole electronic trading process from sell-side to buy-side and front-to-back.
What you will be doing
You will be leading a team of very talented and highly motivated developers working with core of Front Arena’s Electronic Trading system. Your key responsibility is governance of development of Front Arena Market Server core and Arena Monitoring Interface and you will lead the team members to effectively work together and with teams located in other locations and drive growth. You will have a key role in ensuring the delivery of our premium low-latency exchange integrations is done on the highest-level of satisfaction across our Electronic Trading system.
As a Development Team Leader you will:
- Mentor a team of 9 team developers including performance management
- Drive growth and identify key opportunities
- Hands -on work as a Developer
- Establish processes for the teams’ wellbeing
What you bring:
We strongly believe that passion for financial markets and programming are equally necessary! We know that we can accomplish a lot more together than as individuals so are you a creative, passionate and a caring team player?
- M Sc. in Computer Science or similar degree
- 5+ years of C++ software development
- Experience or understanding in object-oriented design and programming, data structures etc.
- Experience or understanding in real-time data processing, multi-threading, IPC and TCP/IP stack
- Understands test driven development
- Delivers high quality software in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Drive to deliver premium software
- Prior experience in leading teams
- Fluency in English
- An analytical thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude to problem solving
- Experienced with working in agile teams using continuous delivery practices
- End user focused and passionate about user experience
Added bonus if you have:
- Previous experience with Python
- Experience in financial markets
- Previous experience with exchange protocols
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.
Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.
Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"FISu sam se priključila 2014. godine. Iako sam imala prethodno radno iskustvo, ne znate šta da očekujete na novom početku. A mene je dočekala: prijatna radna atmosfera, interesantni ljudi, prijateljsko ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FIT PASS KARTICE
- 4 DANA MESEČNO RADA OD KUĆE
- PLAY ROOM
- FRUIT DAY
- UČEŠĆE NA KONFERENCIJAMA
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- COMPRESSED WORK WEEK
- PRIVATNO PENZIONO OSIGURANJE
- 27 DANA ODMORA