The DevTester is a link between the developers and functionality testers, responsible for documenting design, implementing test cases, developing new methods of testing, ensuring that the tools used by the developers are working properly and improves the overall quality of the game. You will work closely together with the entire production team of a project, with other DevTest teams, game testers, in the studio and in other studios across the world.
- Communicate directly with development teams, other development test teams, and functionality test teams;
- Deliver feedback and reports to the development team, on a regular basis as well as on-demand;
- Develop and maintain test plans based on game features and design documents as drawn up by the development team;
- Identify the risks related to the quality and the progression of the feature;
- Perform regular and specific tests on the product and/or tools in order to ensure the required quality;
- Isolate and reproduce the bugs to assess gravity and probability based on Ubisoft’s standards, and suggest solutions;
- Validate high risk changes before they are integrated into the main version in order to ensure stability and basic functionality;
- Experience on a similar position of at least 1 year;
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- A strong understanding of development processes and the different needs of a team throughout a development cycle;
- Comfortable in writing test-cases and setting up test procedures;
- Problem-solving and open minded;
- Proactive, autonomous, open to changes and self-improvement;
- Time management and ability to manage priorities;
- Experience on at least one major platform (Xbox One, PS4, PC);
- Experience with MS Office.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Confluence and/or Sharepoint;
- Experience with defect & test case management tools (e.g. JIRA, TestRail);
- Experience in working with automation tools is a plus;
- Experience in working in a game editor/engine;
- Experience in working in a team and maybe leading one;
- Experience working with all the major gaming platforms (PS4/PS4 Pro, Xbox One/Xbox One X, PC, Nintendo Switch).
Send us your motivation letter – tell us why you want to join our ranks.
Ubisoft delivers memorable experience to players everywhere. Here you will get a chance to work together with young, creative and talented individuals who are just as addicted to gaming as you are! Work in casual working environment, with flexi working hours and many Ubisoft goodies we prepared just for you!
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!
Mi smo Ubisoft Belgrade i naša priča počinje pre četiri godine, kada smo u novembru 2016. godine odlučili da dođemo u Srbiju i otvorimo naš prvi studio. To je u početku bila prava startup priča, nas 10-ak programera, strastvenih gejmera, u malom stanu u centru Beograda. Kako je vreme prolazilo, i kako je HQ sticao sve više poverenja u naše sposobnosti, tim se širio i mi smo se selili sa jedne lokacije na drugu, kako nam je bio potreban veći prostor. Sada je naš tim već dosta velik i broji oko 170 ... Saznajte više
"U firmi sam vec skoro 3 godine, radim kao User Interface Artist.
Ovaj posao nije nista slicno onome za sta sam se ikada spremao, i za ovakve stvari ne postoji adekvatna priprema, sve sto je potrebno ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- HRANA I PIĆE