About the British Council
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between the people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language.
We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK.
These connections lead to an understanding of each other’s strength and of the challenges and values we share. In 2019-20, we connected with 80 million people directly and with 790 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
The purpose of this role is setting up, implementing, monitoring and evaluating digital campaigns on social media and other digital channels. This post will monitor all regional social media channel engagement rates, conversions, lead generation and produce relevant reports and action points in line with the regional digital strategy.
Skills and experience required
- Excellent knowledge of social media paid advertising (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Knowledge of Social media conversions and lead generation
- Knowledge of Google Display Networks ads
- Knowledge of Google search
- Fluent written and spoken English at C1 Level
- At least three years of experience in setting up digital ads
- This post is open to external candidates based in Serbia or Turkey
- This is a six-months position with a possibility of extending to an indefinite contract
- Completely flexible working options: home, office or both interchangeably
- Pay band 6/G
- Learning and development opportunities available
How to apply
Please send your application electronically.
- Srbija, Beograd, Terazije 8
- PIB: 102643435