AX Services is an exclusive partner of AffinityX, the white label creative and marketing services provider behind the biggest names in local marketing. AffinityX is the secret weapon of the world’s best media companies, local agencies, marketing services companies, and more. Our purpose-built technology, local media expertise, and world-class infrastructure delivers more than 5 million fast-turn jobs per year, from logos to websites to programmatic advertising and beyond.
Digital Campaign Specialist
- Experience: 2 to 3 years
- Work schedule: 3pm to 11pm CEST
Digital Campaign Specialists are responsible for building digital advertising proposals/media plans, providing support to our clients and our production teams including setting up, administering of campaigns, handling new advertisers and new technologies, creating reports, and troubleshooting issues. They will provide assistance in the monitoring of Service Level Agreements (SLA), team quality and mentoring of more junior team members.
Position Responsibilities and Essential Duties: (others may be assigned)
Ad Trafficking & Optimization
- Set up, manage and optimize campaigns using either Google Ads (Search) or Facebook BM.
- Manage high volume of digital campaigns and ensure accuracy and fulfilment of display, mobile, video, or social media campaigns in a very timely manner.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report analysis for the client and talk through metrics such as CTR, Impressions Won, etc., and give recommendations to make sure KPIs are met.
- Ensure all tactics are properly mapped and unmapped to the campaign dashboard.
- Report order volume and campaign status on a daily/weekly basis to internal teams.
Live Campaign Related Tickets
- Manage client concerns, inquiries, escalations and requests via the email/helpdesk system.
- Guide or demo an order entry process and/or the reporting dashboard to the sales rep to ensure they follow and understand the workflow.
- Create new Helpdesk tickets to initiate proactive communication to clients/sales rep that might include the campaign status and performance.
- Ensure proposals are complete and accurate prior to submission, which includes targeting criteria and special instructions.
- Ensure that RFP and campaign build outputs comply with Facebook or Google policies and best practices.
- Generate realistic estimates for campaigns based on client’s specifications such as budget, flight dates, goal, etc.
- Evaluate post-campaign metrics, history and optimization log and recommend budget, tactics, etc. for the renewal campaign.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Proficiency in managing digital advertising campaigns using either Google Ads (Search) or Facebook BM
- Strong business, marketing & consumer understanding
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player and positive attitude
- Strong sense of accountability and work ethic, keen attention to details
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Able to work in afternoon shifts (Serbia), around US EST work day hours
Please send your application and resume electronically.
Ax Services d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Gandijeva 55a
- PIB: 112157490
- Matični broj: 21618187