Widewalls, a fast growing online art platform is looking for a qualified Digital Gallery Manager to join our company.
Established in 2014, now with over 750,000 visitors per month, Widewalls is amongst the top 10 magazines and marketplaces dedicated to art, globally.
Our mission is:
- To provide art lovers with one of the best places on the planet to discover and collect art
- To help art dealers (galleries, auction houses, art advisors) to serve the market more efficiently
- Hundreds of thousands of artworks, articles, auction results, artist profiles, and art-related events are available to discover for free on our platform
- After the entire redesign of our code, and a successful capital call closed in June 2021, we are getting ready for high growth
- Amongst others, we are launching a series of new and innovative services, in the field of artists incubation, global art advisory, and virtual reality
- It’s an exciting chapter for the team and a chance for everyone to be standing on the pillars of something much greater in the making
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary (Base + Bonus)
- Remote working from any European location (or in our operational hub in Belgrade, Serbia)
- Perfectly fluent English (spoken and written)
- Either a Master degree in the art sector with strong experience and interest in digital matter, or a master degree in (digital) Marketing with a strong experience and interest in the art field
- 5+ years of experience in the art field (+master in marketing), or 5+ years of experience in digital marketing (+master in art history)
- Good communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude and positive mindset
- Plan, build and implement 3 of our current new business initiatives, for which high-level business plans have already been drawn and key partners identified:
- Widewalls Gallery: An online-only gallery built in collaboration with our gallery partners as an incubator for young and promising artists
- Widewalls Global Advisors: A global advisory service, partnering with some of the best art advisors globally and covering all modern and contemporary art movements, building on the data collected through Widewalls’ platform
- Widewalls Virtual Reality Services: an exclusive service of virtual galleries distributed to anyone willing to organise a virtual show, through a SAAS platform integrated within Widewalls.
- Collaborate with Marketing, IT, Operations and Editorial teams to help build and promote these new products.
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- Motivation letter (compulsory)
Please note that we will not consider applications unless a motivation letter is provided. This letter should explain why you are interested and relevant for this job, but it must also detail your knowledge in the following fields:
- Digital marketing
- Art sector
Interviews will take place after CVs and motivation letters have been screened for minimum requirements. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our Company - Established in 2013, valued for the quality of its content and usability, with over half a million visitors per months, we are amongst the fastest growing and most successful modern and contemporary art online resources in the world. - Our mission is to help galleries, auction houses, museums and art fairs to access and serve the market more efficiently (Galleries and Auction houses are the businesses that we are targeting most). - We provide art lovers and art collectors with one…Više o poslodavcu