Digital Learning Specialist
- Support development, organization, delivery and quality follow up of business related digital learning for sales employees.
- Process, enhance, contextualize and adapt the learning content in accordance with the best teaching practices. Constant alignment of the existing and newly created learning content to secure simle and user friendly material.
- In collaboration with the team members and with the team lead’s guideance, designs and crafts all learning material available on the intranet portal (information distribution, working procedures, e-Learnings et al.) to secure uniform and standardized approach in knowledge development.
- Works closely with the team members delivering on the job trainings and those developing digital training solutions to store, process and develop visually attractive and appealing learning content fully aligned with the best known knowledge acquisition practices.
- Contributes to training material design, including battle system development, with end customer needs and preferences built in the content, according to the expectations set by stakeholders, senior team members and immediate manager.
- Collects feedback from internal and, when faced with, external customers in relation to their experience across touchpoints, prioritizes the insight and shares it with relevant stakeholders in team and wider organization.
For the good start you will need:
- College Degree, preferably in Psychology, Linguistics, Social Sciences or similar
- Strong understanding of business dynamics and telecommunication
- Solid command of English language
- Excellent command of MS Office tools (Advanced PPT skills)
- Interest in multimedia and digital learning
You will enjoy:
- Working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Attractive salary package including benefits such as company phone and number with unlimited internet and annual health check
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
Please Apply By 18.07.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.