Our company is a global IT services provider offering progressive Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions from locations worldwide. Our bare metal server, cloud, hardware leasing and colocation options are built to meet the evolving technology demands businesses require without sacrificing performance.
In this role you will be responsible for analyzing the market, developing a deep understanding of our customer segments, and providing opportunities and insights to influence our overall marketing strategy. This role requires an analytic thinker who is comfortable pulling data from disparate data sources to uncover opportunities that improve the performance of our marketing efforts.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Collect and analyze data from large data sets from multiple sources.
- Drive the analysis and measures for paid digital media efforts to include marketing campaign analysis for paid search, paid social media, and paid display campaigns.
- Monitor lead status and funnel metrics to help ensure effectiveness of lead management programs.
- Partner with marketing department and drive the development and delivery of reporting automation and dashboards.
- Drive development of new reports and enhancements to existing reports in GA and Power BI. Continually work to automate existing manual reporting processes.
- Deliver analytics across the department, ranging from traditional media through digital (search, social, email, paid ads) plus creative testing and hypothesis testing.
- Develop dashboards, reports, and visualizations of key performance indicators, including delivery plans and mechanisms to relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in creating digital measurement frameworks, establishing goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Convert data into insights including implications and recommendations that are specific and actionable for the Marketing team and across the business.
- Strong partnership across all internal departments with clear understanding of their business challenges & questions, and how your data analysis will drive their area of business.
- Partner with data engineering and technology teams to acquire necessary data for robust analysis.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business.
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights 3+ years relevant experience in financial/business analysis
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in analytics with proven hands - on analytical programming
- Experience in marketing analytics, such as digital analytics and eCRM
- Ability to analyze marketing/business development data (customer, product, partner, market footprint, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of paid media networks and strategies around AdWords campaigns, Google PLA ads, display advertising, re-marketing and social media advertising
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords certifications or ability to complete these certifications within 90 days of employment (this is not a big deal if I as a non marketer could achieve the GA certification anyone can and I’m sure the same applies to AdWords as well)
- Google Analytics and GTM tracking skills (tagging and setup)
- Strong familiarity with Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, etc...
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.
Ko smo mi?CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. Kao ... Saznajte više
- Sport i rekreacija
- Kompanijski popusti
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Hrana i piće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Obuke, konferencije