At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our dynamic digital marketing team. You will work on a wide variety of analytics projects from website tagging to dashboard building to reporting. This role will have a technical and, initially, an EMEA regional focus.You will report to the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and collaborate with the digital marketing team, marketing stakeholders as well as development teams.
What you will do:
- Track, analyze and make recommendations for action on marketing campaigns, with, initially, a focus on the EMEA region
- Monitor and maintain web tagging strategy at regional levels to align with global tagging requirements and framework.
- Partnering with business stakeholders and working closely with external agencies to ensure business needs are met and KPI’s are properly tracked. Diagnose tagging issues and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Identify opportunities from data analysis for A/B testing and optimization efforts
- Monitor and create analytics reports and dashboards to provide accurate insights which inform marketing decisions as well as actionable, insightful analytical solutions to help the leadership team evaluate and drive business performance
- Work with cross-functional teams patriot of a web analytics center of excellence to assess qualitative and quantitative methods, and ensure the data needed to measure user behaviors and overall platform health are accurate
- Assist with analytics ad hoc requests
- Collaborate extensively with colleagues to design and implement strategies based on statistical analysis
What you will bring to the role:
- 2+ years digital marketing or web or digital products analytics experience required
- Experience working with enterprise web analytics platform, Google Analytics preferred
- Proficiency in tagging tools, Google Tag Manager preferred
- Strong digital marketing analyst skills
- Data Automation and Visualization (Google Data Studio etc)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to present to large groups
- Experience with SQL and regex is a plus
- Experience with Testing Tools is a plus (Target, Maxymizer, Optimizely, etc)
What we offer:
- Be part of an ever evolving global organization focused on transformation and innovation.
- A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your true authentic self.
- Global connectivity to learn from 26,000+ teammates across 52 countries.
- Be part of a winning team who embrace diversity, inclusion, and our differences.
- Competitive Total Reward offerings to support your career at Iron Mountain, family, personal wellness, financial wellbeing.
- The possibility of working from home.
Category: Marketing (MK)
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
Iron Mountain d.o.o.
- Srbija, Novi Banovci, Treća Logistička 1
- PIB: 104267420
- Matični broj: 20128119