Here at No-Hassle digital we are committed to bringing top performers on our team and creating a friendly yet professional working environment.
We take our hiring very seriously and our process is consisted of several steps you will need to complete before the job is finally offered. This process is here to ensure you are a good fit for the role which means you will be happy with your work.
No previous experience in this field is required and you will be assessed mainly on your personal characteristics and competences.
Please do not apply if:
- You are looking for a job where you'll stay several months before moving on to next one
- It's not possible for you to work from home for whatever reason
- You are not willing to arrange a reference calls with one or more of your previous employers (we'll never contact your existing employer)
- You are not able to effectively communicate in written English at a high standard (speaking is not required). If you are not at the upper intermediate/advanced level you won't be a good fit for this position
- Otherwise, we encourage you to apply if you believe you’ll be a good match and look forward to working with you
- For the most part, you will work on campaigns (Google AdWords and Facebook Ads) and landing pages for our clients. If we find that you are a good match for this role, you will be given a thorough training as well as documentation and procedures for different types of tasks that will help you to effectively deliver quality results.
- You will be communicating with our clients from US, UK and Australia and that's why we really need you to have a good command of written English.
- If you like analyzing data, figuring things out, solving problems or if you frequently find yourself exploring different options in MS Excel you will most probably be a good match for this position. If you don't have any experience with online advertising amount of new information you'll encounter can be overwhelming, and that's why it's really important that you are able to absorb new information quickly.
- Your typical day will consist of creating campaigns for new clients, managing existing accounts, creating reports and landing pages for clients and internal documents. You will be using Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Unbounce and different productivity tools such as MS Office or Google Docs.
- We strongly believe in creating procedures for everything we do because it ensures that we keep quality levels consistent. You'll be using existing procedures and documents in your daily work as well as creating new ones whenever needed.
Tips for actually getting the job
- Follow the instructions at the end of the job advertisement. Not doing this will greatly reduce the chances of getting a reply.
- Make a reasonable effort to understand what we're actually doing at least generally. It will help you understand if you're the right person for the job or not.
- If you really want to stand out, do a bit of a research about us and find one of our current or past clients and mention it in your cover letter. This will show that you're serious about this and that you have some research skills.
We believe that the main benefit will be very thorough training you'll go through. In as little as 6-12 months, we’ll make you an internet marketing expert.
Other than that, we offer:
- No Office - work from home at any time of day (or night) that works best for you
- 25 paid vacation days
- 5 paid personal days
- Competitive salary
- Fun, informal (yet professional) working atmosphere
- No work on weekends and holidays
Send us your best CV and your cover letter that you’ve written specifically for this position. Please send both CV and cover letter in English and also avoid sending generic cover letters, as these will be most likely rejected.
No Hassle Digital
No Hassle Digital pomaže kompanijama i pojedincima da poboljšaju svoje online prisustvo, dobiju nove potencijalne kupce za svoj biznis i unaprede online prodaju svojih proizvoda i usluga.Više o poslodavcu