TMA World is a leading provider of cross-cultural training and education to Fortune 2000 organisations around the world. HQ’d in London, we are seeking a self-motivated, versatile and experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join a young, dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies. They are experienced in developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns. The candidate will be able to plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Objectives of this Role:
- Working directly with our Global Head of Sales and external agencies to implement defined plans and activities from top to bottom of funnel
- Oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Develop and manage SEO and PPC strategies. Create and manage link building strategies and content marketing strategies
- Build and maintain social media presences (mainly LinkedIn)
- Project manage the creation of new marketing pages and blog content
- Reviewing the performance of the current website and investigating ways of improving the customer journey - UX
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels. Identify effectiveness and impact of marketing campaigns with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly
- Create, maintain and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Research Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Skills and Qualifications Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in developing and executing marketing plans and campaigns. Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEMRush, etc.)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
TMA World Ltd
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Inostranstvo, Ashcombe House, 5 The Crescent, Surrey