We are looking for a technical marketing manager who will be in charge of everything related to our product's website, Pumble.com.
Your job will be to know all the product features, their benefits, and communicate that to potential users.
If you're a generalist who has both technical knowledge and love writing copy, you'll be the perfect fit for this position.
COING is a software development company, with offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, and San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and employs more than 100 experts.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
- Be in charge of product positioning and messaging for Pumble
- Manage website structure and create landing pages (write, code)
- Draft, implement, maintain and revise online marketing campaigns
- Develop and expand marketing channels (social media, email, ads, etc.)
- Write product documentation
- Learn from the customer feedback
- Set up analytics and track conversion
- Cooperate with design, SEO, media buying, engineering, and product teams
- Minimum 2 years in website management
- Proficient with HTML/CSS and Git
- Strong copywriting and content writing skills
- Excellent English skills
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Extensive knowledge of marketing principles and strategies
Nice to have
- Experience in SaaS industry
- Experience with design tools (Figma, Photoshop)
- Experience in SEO
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience working with product management & engineering
- Srbija, 21101 Novi Sad, Danila Kiša 3V
- PIB: 101692845
- Matični broj: 08344205