Must have some trucking experience.
Enthusiastic marketing professional with extensive experience in all areas of corporate marketing, branding, and communications across the trucking industry. Passionate, high energy leader with exceptional communication skills and follow through.
Proven track record of developing and successfully executing annual corporate marketing plans and longer term, strategically driven marketing initiatives. Comprehensive understanding and expertise managing marketing budgets.
Driving force behind multiple, deadline driven projects across all departments of an organization. Led creative messaging tied to all company/client marketing efforts including digital content, social media, corporate video, advertising, copywriting, design and layout, event management, corporate branding, and public relations.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Social Media Management & Paid Advertising
- Microsoft Office: PowerPoint/Excel/Word/Planner
- Digital Marketing (Google Analytics, SEO, Pay Per Click)
- Corporate Communications
- Video Production
- Recruiting and Staffing
- Design and Layout
- Copywriting and Editing
- Content Creation and Storytelling
- Blogging (WordPress)
- Public/Media Relations
- Media Buying (print, outdoor, digital, radio, tv)
- Corporate Budgeting
- Special Event/Project Management
- Email campaigns (MailChimp, My Emma, HubSpot)
- Managing, retaining and motivating teams of personnel
- Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive
- Lead the creation, execution, and management of all corporate marketing, with an emphasis on overall branding and professional driver recruiting advertising efforts
- Design, layout, write, and edit press releases, marketing collateral, company newsletters, corporate photography, corporate video, external customer facing presentations, executive correspondence, blog content, etc.
- Manage and execute multimedia advertising approach including pay per click, print, search engine optimization, geo targeting, outdoor, online advertising, retargeting, mobile engagement, and social media advertising
- Rigorously track marketing and advertising results/return on investment and adjust as needed
- Day to day management of all social media channels
- Craft and relay the US Expediters “story” across all mediums
- Create corporate “Branding Toolbox” to provide access to consistent and professional logo design for company wide use in sales/customer presentations and all correspondence
- Project manager on creating an extensive series of new website landing pages and micro sites
- Provide, maintain, and update content on corporate website
U.S. Expediters is a national transportation company built around the military principles of leadership and excellence. Our transportation solutions are second to none. We specialize in handling time critical, high-value, complex logistics tasks, and we do them with a blink of an eye. You can sleep tight knowing your freight is in safe hands. No excuses, no hassle, no limits.Više o poslodavcu