Are you ready to join a fast-growing outsourcing company that offers various growth opportunities?
Silver Bell Group success started 7 years ago and today its local team has more than 400 people.
Every day our colleagues are in touch with people from over 25 different nations and cultures and they communicate in more than 10 different languages.
In cooperation with our client, one of the biggest web portals in the world of financial news and events, we are in search of a skilled Digital Marketing Manager who will join our growing team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, social media and display advertising and measuring and reporting performance of these, assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs), identifying trends and insights
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels, brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, and evaluate emerging technologies
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking, and measurement of the marketing campaigns run with us
- Develop, execute and track Google ads campaigns
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies
- Run regular checks on delivering campaigns to make sure there are no issues and provide reports to team members, management, and clients as per company policy
- 2-5 years proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing projects, email, social media and/or display advertising
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, DV360, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Knowledge of affiliation programs and networks is a plus
- English proficiency in oral and written is a must
What we offer:
- Job in a young and dynamic environment
- Possibility to grow your career and enhance your professional skills
- Competitive salary
If you have any questions feel free to contact us via email@example.com
Feel free to share this job opportunity with your friends.
Silver Bell Group is providing professional BPO services to clients worldwide. Their peace of mind is our business! We bring outsourcing to a whole new level by creating a special team exclusively dedicated to each of our clients. This enables them not to bother with all the business procedures and ... Saznajte više
- Hrana i piće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Rad od kuće
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Obuke, konferencije
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
- Timska druženja