EnnovationHUB raspisuje oglas za poziciju Digital Marketing Specialist.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
We are a dynamic e-Commerce Company currently looking for digital marketing specialists and executives to join our talented marketing team in Belgrade. Our new team members will be working on our 2 leading brands within the Home & Living category and be involved in transforming our online web-shops into industry leaders in the United States, UK, and Scandinavian markets.
We currently have several job openings for various digital marketing positions so we invite you to take a look and apply to the one that fits your skill-set and interests the most.
Digital Marketing Specialists
A new member of our marketing team will be someone who has previous experience with one or more marketing channels and strategies and is looking for an opportunity to expand the skillset and diversify the experience within the given role. You are someone with:
- Proven experience or interest in implementing strategic marketing campaigns through one of the following approaches: Social Media, PPC, SEO or Digital PR
- Strong time management skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- A proven track record of managing KPIs and ROI effectively
- Advanced data analysis and interpretation skills, with the ability to convert findings into actionable campaigns
- Experience within the Home & Living category is an advantage
- Ability to communicate with and work alongside a wide range of people, being able to negotiate and network effectively internally and externally
- Advanced spoken and written English
- A good understanding of e-commerce
Qualifications and Skills
As a digital marketing executive, you will be tasked with looking after the fortunes of one of our websites or marketing channels to ensure that it meets our financial objectives as well as our overall company global strategy. In order to accomplish this task successfully, you will be required to have a good understanding of online buyer behavior and the ability to efficiently analyze website traffic, using that knowledge to generate more relevant traffic while relying on your abilities and experience in the various channels and strategies in either Social Media, PPC, SEO, Digital PR.
- Monitoring data and managing KPIs for e-commerce metrics
- Generate traffic by managing either Social Media, PPC, SEO or Digital PR
- Conversion / Funnel optimisation
- Creation of new multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Work with channel managers to deploy monthly tactics
- Manage individual campaign budgets and monitoring performance in all aspects of marketing activity
- Contribute to brand and product strategy
Benefits & Package
You will have the opportunity to work with a very talented and friendly group of people who are always striving to build the next big thing in the exciting world of eCommerce. We offer you a place where you can grow and take ownership of your own work, while at the same time providing you with an opportunity to put your ideas into practice in a fast and dynamic environment. As a team-oriented business, we always find the time to have fun and we always celebrate and value each other's successes.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and our policies ensure that everyone is treated equally and in line with the highest standards. We offer a competitive salary depending on the level of experience and paid holidays. Regular Social Events, Flexible Working Hours and lots of Tea/Coffee
Deadline for applications: 11.02.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!