AX Services is an exclusive partner of AffinityX, the white label creative and marketing services provider behind the biggest names in local marketing. AffinityX is the secret weapon of the world’s best media companies, local agencies, marketing services companies, and more. Our purpose-built technology, local media expertise, and world-class infrastructure delivers more than 5 million fast-turn jobs per year, from logos to websites to programmatic advertising and beyond.
Digital Media Coordinator
The role entails client engagement activities on digital campaigns (Programmatic, PPC, Social etc.) via Helpdesk ticketing system, email or phone support. End to end campaign management responsibility.
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Position Responsibilities and Essential Duties: (others may be assigned)
- Is responsible for reviewing and confirming the successful trafficking and launch of campaigns across for the account
- These campaigns include Display, Mobile, Pay-per-Click and App Media
- This will also encompass all aspects of implementation and coordination with the Trafficking team, Sales, Account Managers, external clients via Helpdesk tickets and/or phone support
- This role will also be involved in monitoring all sites and platforms (Desktop, Mobile, Apps, Connected TV devices, etc.) supported to ensure ads are being delivered as intended
- Handle client inquiries and provide recommendations on creatives, based on trends and best practices
- Responsible for complete ownership of digital campaigns
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as an Account Coordinator / Ad Ops Executive / Digital Specialist in digital advertising, particularly versed in client support and relationship building via email, phone, chat and messaging channels (Google Chat, Skype, Slack, etc.)
- Familiarity with email and chat delivery platforms such as Mailchimp is a plus
- Prior experience in resolving Help desk queries / Client requests / Phone support
- Sound knowledge of Programmatic and Social campaign set up in Ad Operations
- Fluent in English (both verbal and writing) and strong interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with customer management systems
- Highly motivated, able to work under tight deadlines and perform under pressure
- Able to build both external and internal relationships
- Quick to learn new products and systems
- Strong analytical mindset
- Familiarity with digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, DSPs, etc. would be preferred
- Able to work in continuous afternoon shifts, around US EST work day hours
Please send your application and resume electronically.
Ax Services d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Gandijeva 55a
- PIB: 112157490
- Matični broj: 21618187