AX Services is an exclusive partner of AffinityX, the white label creative and marketing services provider behind the biggest names in local marketing. AffinityX is the secret weapon of the world’s best media companies, local agencies, marketing services companies, and more. Our purpose-built technology, local media expertise, and world-class infrastructure delivers more than 5 million fast-turn jobs per year, from logos to websites to programmatic advertising and beyond.
Position Title: Digital Media Planner
Position Responsibilities and Essential Duties: (others may be assigned)
- Actively participate in creating Digital Marketing strategies for your clients Advertisers aligned to the expected goals and KPI’s
- Work in multiple marketing platforms for different media channels (Programmatic Display and Video, Social, Search) to pinpoint available inventory, reach, audience types, etc. which correspond to campaign needs, and incorporate findings into campaign strategy proposal
- Support client service/sales teams as go-to person for any client feedback or questions related to proposed setup and avails
- Act as a ‘proposal owner’ who would be a connection between client services, sales, and operations teams
- Coordinate initial setup of the campaign with individual ad ops managers to ensure proposed strategy is getting implemented
- Work closely with Ad Operations team to enhance proposal creation turnaround times and accuracy, and introduce industry-based best practices
- 2+ years of overall experience in Digital Marketing
- Hands-on experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager. Knowledge of any DSPs such as The Trade Desk is a plus, but not a must
- Understanding of audience selection, segmentation, targeting, and/or logic setups, geo-targeting and how it affects campaign reach and performance
- Understanding of using first- and third-party user segments, in both operational and financial aspects (potential cost increases)
- Ability to translate client’s descriptive inputs into applicable user segments
- Expert time management skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent understanding of the overall Digital Marketing ecosystem
- Familiarity with US market is a plus, but not mandatory
- Able to work in afternoon shifts, around US EST work day hours
Please send your application and resume electronically.
Ax Services d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Gandijeva 55a
- PIB: 112157490
- Matični broj: 21618187