Contact Service is a global contact center outsourcing company that delivers innovative, quality-driven, customer service solutions, across all industry segments. We provide multichannel approach - voice, chat, email and social media.
You will help us to transform our philosophy into our products and services. We hope you join our team and help us to change our industry for the better. We do not waste our time on the frequent internal meetings, presentations, conference calls. Our concept is plan – evaluate – execute – report.
Due to the rapid expansion of our service we are looking for new team members. On behalf of our client from the ground transportation/limousine industry in the US, we are looking for an experienced professional to fill in the following position:
Dispatch and Customer Service Representative
Luxury limo service
Primary Role Responsibilities:
- Dispatching fleet (Luxury sedan, SUV, Van, Bus...) in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Coordinate with planning on vehicle availability and needs
- Assigning rides to Drivers
- Updating current trip status in its duration
- Communicating with drivers and passengers regarding pickup information
- Booking travel reservations over the phone/email requests via company software
- Using mapping software
- Answering incoming reservation calls
- Making new reservations as well as making changes to existing reservations
- Calling affiliates nationwide to verify remote bookings and fares
- Follow company protocols for all Dispatch functions
- Strong communicator -- both on phone and in writing
- Dispatch background
- Excellent command of the English language
- Computer skills a must including: Internet programs, especially online Google products, MS Office
- Ability to learn proprietary industry software -- for booking and dispatching
- Ability to prioritize daily responsibilities and demonstrate good time management
- Good organization and prioritization skills, paying strong attention to detail
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Calm under pressure
- Creative problem solving
- Logical Thinker
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in shifts and weekends
Why work with Contact Service:
Contact Service is an exciting, fun, friendly and fast paced place to work. Our people are the most important aspect of our business. Every employee plays a role in our success. As a result, we promote a positive, encouraging and lively work environment which translates into a better experience for not only our employees, but also our clients and their customers.
- Excellent working environment
- Dedicated training and knowledge improvement
- Full-time employment
- Stimulating compensation
Please note: We will only consider applications submitted in English.
Deadline for applications: 01.02.2020.