Who we are...
With today's evolution of the transportation industry, we at Fox Freight know the importance and value of time, giving customersaccuracy, consistency, and trust which are all essential steps in our commitments. Working with the different time zones throughout the country our ideology has and always will be to strive on building long-term relationships with constant updates, strong communication and partnerships while providing the highest quality of transportation. We are a small but fast-growing company that take priority in quality rather than quantity. The safety and needs of our drivers and customers are on top of the list, along with the quality of the services we provide.
We are looking for a:
Our company is looking for a reliable Dispatcher to help create trucking routes that keep costs down but meet customer scheduling needs. The Dispatcher will be responsible for using the latest in routing software to establish daily trucking routes that make required stops outlined in customer contracts. The successful candidate for this position needs to be able to adjust to last minute changes and work with drivers to schedule emergency pick-up or delivery for new or established clients when necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keep records, monitoring drivers' daily logs for errors or violations and monitoring their working hours and equipment availability
- Keep tabs on the weather at all drivers' locations to be able to flag potential issues, typically with the aid of numerous computer programs
- Serve as a reliable point of contact to balance drivers' health and safety with customer requirements
- Coordinate and manage the most efficient loads to remain cost-effective as a company, combining shipments based on their routes and timeline to minimize how many trucks and drivers are out
- Determine the best delivery methods and negotiate rates directly with vendors and customers, and get the necessary documents and permits that drivers will need when shipping chemicals or livestock
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently
- Outstanding communication skills with all levels of personal
- Computer skills: You should be proficient with computer technology, able to learn company-specific programs, and access GPS monitoring programs, Microsoft office, Word
- Team player
- Working in a modern office equipped with all the necessary conditions for work
- Young perspective team and a positive atmosphere
- Opportunity for advancement
If interested, please send your resume/CV only in English electronically.
Please note: CV must be written in English.
Deadline for applications: 18.05.2019.
Fox Freight d.o.o.
Kompanija se bavi pratecim delatnostima u saobracaju.Više o poslodavcu