The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org.
The ICRC ICT division is responsible for designing, implementing and supporting ICT solutions for more than 13'000 of its employees worldwide. The Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC) is created to provide support service to the ICRC worldwide operations.
The Distribution Packager job is a work with a delivery vision to enable the user to enjoy the latest Software versioning in the simplest manner (least customization, etc.). This fully and radically inspired by Unified Modern Management approaches that allow a faster time to market of the new releases.
The BSSC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
- Make packages for workstations and servers and different OS (W2016, W10, MacOS, Android) and ensure consistency on packaging
- Manage the deployment with Workspace One (AirWatch) and SCCM
- Provide the relevant documentation after packaging
- Ensure the testing with the stakeholders
- Manage applications sources
- Communication enforce and Support Project Managers and other L3 teams in Distribution matters
- Advice the customer on best practices
- Help on L3 support (SCCM, Workspace One, Snow and ProGet)
- Follow and strength proposal in Distribution roadmap
- Help to define and design infrastructure architecture for delivery to end user computing
- Able to propose new packaging ways in relation with Modern Management
- Ensure the training for L2 Teams
- Offer reports (Workspace One (AirWatch), SCCM, Snow) to stakeholders
- Participate and strength of proposal in projects with an impact on delivery or Distribution solutions and Modern Management
REQUIRED BASE PROFILE
- Information Technology Engineer degree (or equivalent) along with minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of systems and technologies Workspace One (AirWatch), SCCM, SNOW, ProGet, MSI, MSIX Windows 10, Windows Server 2016/2008R2, Hyper-V, SQL 2008, OSX
- Ability to manage and follow-up projects autonomously
- Reporting skills and good analysis and synthesis abilities
- User Training Capacity
- Experience in writing and layouts (manuals, technical documents)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken), French an asset (motivation to learn)
- Affinity for teamwork and strong collaborative attitude – being able to coordinate between multi-ICT functional teams and end users
- End-user service oriented, well-organized, open-minded and adaptable
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting ICT environment using the latest technologies
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and a Motivation letter in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.12.2019.