Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Documentation Specialist (Account Management Support)
As a part of the Account Management Support team, the Documentation Specialist is responsible for the collection of the incoming paperwork, for ensuring delivery of the outgoing paperwork and for managing any documentation request or feedback from customers.
- Review induction plan and request in time paperwork from customers
- Review received paperwork and provide it to Engine Services Engineering Department for update of Check list
- Follow up with customer and resolve clarifications required
- Liaise with Engine Services Engineering Department to find common understanding
- Escalate in time to Head of Account Management any issue with process
- Review output plan and ensure that all paperwork is provided within contractual timeframe to customers
- Upon request, provide paperwork to customers (within contractual obligations)
- Receive requests for paperwork clarification or correction
- Address to various owners of the paperwork
- Collect answers and provide in time feedback to customer
- Be focused on customer needs and satisfaction
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- High motivation to work within MRO industry (Engine Services preferably)
- Good understanding of the technical concepts
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, in specific)
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Organizational skills and ability to coordinate the tasks
- Customer-oriented personality
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 12.01.2019.