SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju E-learning / Instructional Designer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
E-learning / Instructional Designer
As a part of the Training Services Innovation Team, the E-learning / Instructional Designer creates and develops mobile learning contents according to the design scenarios provided by the Learning Designer. She/he creatively uses current authoring tools to implement and deliver practical, engaging and visually appealing mobile content according to agreed delivery dates.
- Design, develop and implement practical, engaging and visually appealing mobile learning contents
- Review, maintain and improve existing mobile learning products
- Test and troubleshoot learning products before release
- Master authoring tools such as but not limited to Storyline 360, Adobe Captivate and other Adobe Suite products, Lectora or Camtasia
- Provide SCORM, HTML5, Java script, CSS or any other current format compatible contents
- Elaborate and adapt scenarios or story boards based on latest available technological possibilities and opportunities
- Collaborate with all stakeholders of her/his multiple projects to meet the committed delivery dates of the assigned products
- Upload contents into the LMS / Virtual Campus platform and administer these contents
- Report the status of each product development project to the Head of Innovation
- Keep being updated about current and future training trends and technologies and apply them as needed or as advisable
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor's degree in Design / Pedagogics / IT or an equivalent working experience of 3 years (+) as an WBT Designer / e-learning Developer
- Passionate about creating engaging interactive learning contents
- Openness to discover, to integrate and to apply new digital concepts and training developments
- Experience with social-collaborative learning methodologies, gamification, mobile-, workplace- and microlearning
- Open to changing circumstances and acceptance of new ideas and change initiatives
- Proficient use of instructional design principles and adult learning theory
- Proven experience with authoring and audio/video editing tools as listed above. Preferably samples of previous work are presented by candidate.
- Proficient in English (Level B2)
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft technical services business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity to lead a digital transformation process
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 28.05.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!