We are Vallerret, a fast-growing young brand in the niche of photography. We design, manufacture, and sell premium photography gloves as well as winter apparel & accessories.
Our business model focuses on global e-commerce through our 3 web stores, distributing through a network of retail partners, and building and nurturing a thriving tribe of adventurous outdoor photographers who rave about our products.
We are a small remote team of ambitious entrepreneurs who live and breathe Winter, Photography, and Photography Gloves. Our core values are independence, integrity, growth, and having a problem-solving mentality.
We love what we do and although we may be casual in our meetings, we’re obsessed with making superior products and consistently delivering a 5-star experience to our customers. Always. We have a strong work ethic and expect efficiency and excellence from each other.
Our current Team:
- 2 brand founders with many "hats" on: Carl: Head of design and B2B global sales and Stine: Head of Marketing and Accounts
- 1 Operations Manager,
- 1 Marketing Manager (you),
- 1 Customer Service Manager (part-time)
This is the job:
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to manage our marketing initiatives including Social Media Marketing, PPC, Email marketing, Influencers & Ambassador Program etc.
The Marketing Manager will serve as the right hand to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for implementing and executing our marketing strategy (with assistance from team/freelancers if needed).
If you thrive in a start-up-like atmosphere where you can have a big impact and work with talented creative people, this job is for you!
This is a full-time remote role with a competitive salary. Our HQ is in Norway, but you can be anywhere.
- Social Media Community Management: Growing our channels and building engagement with a primary focus on Instagram & YouTube
- Ambassador Program: Communicate and nurture a fantastic relationship with our devoted ambassadors
- Managing Collaborations: Review collab requests and service collabs from A-Z
- Affiliate Program: Communicate and nurture relationships with Vallerret affiliate members.
- PR Coordination
- Google Advertising: Overseeing and continuous optimizing
- Social Media Advertising: Campaign design, setup, and management with a primary focus on Instagram, YouTube and Facebook
- Email Marketing: Creating Weekly Campaigns and optimization of Automated Flows
- Blog Management: Managing internal/external content creation
- Assisting the team on other marketing tasks if needed
We are looking for:
- Hands-on Experience with Digital Marketing (SoMe & PPC)
- Strong writing & communication skills (fluent in english required)
- A driven self-starter with a strong work ethic and talent for learning new things quickly.
- Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo, Facebook Business Manager etc. is a plus.
- Skills and interest in photography/videography is an advantage.
- Proactive mindset: someone who’s looking out for what’s coming next.
- Degree in Marketing is a plus.
- 100% Remote Job: Our HQ is in Norway but you can be anywhere.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to shape your role in the direction of your interest and skill set.
- A flexible work schedule that fits your lifestyle.
- If you thrive in a start-up-like atmosphere where you can have a big impact and work with talented creative people, this job is for you!
Include the link to your CV and a link to a short video application max 5 minutes long, where you tell us a little about yourself and how you take your coffee.
Application deadline is ‘sooner the better’. We’ll be interviewing applicants and filling the role when the right person applies.
Pay will be negotiated after qualifications.
JobRack exists to help Eastern European remote workers get great remote jobs with businesses all over the world.Više o poslodavcu