We are looking for an:
Email Expert in Marketing Agency
For Essence of Email
Essence of Email is a marketing agency that focuses on eCommerce. We build innovative email marketing programs to help eCommerce brands grow repeat customers. Our team is a group of resourceful, reliable, and results-driven email marketing experts with a common vision to help companies everywhere maximize their customer lifetime value. Our website: https://essenceofemail.com
We are looking for a candidate to fill the position of Email Expert. You will be working remotely as a contractor to the Essence of Email company.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 13:00 — 21:00 CET.
What Does the Email Expert Do?
At Essence of Email, we divide our work into different expertises and we are working hard on developing world-class experts that will own and execute that work. We believe that by concentrating on a few, tightly connected areas you can become great in what you do!
We are searching for someone with a highly analytical mind that will use common sense and logic to take the email marketing of our clients to the next level. The responsibilities of the Email Expert will focus on improving the performance of email campaigns through testing and data analysis.
These are some specific responsibilities:
- Plans and coordinates the work on different client accounts
- Ensures the highest quality of the service delivered, in the chosen area of expertise. The areas of specialization are:
- Email Performance/Strategy/Conversion
- Email Campaigns & Campaign Calendar
- Email Automations
- Email Trends & Latest Practices
- Monitors email and mobile performance while proactively working on improving them
- Oversees the deliverability of our emails and takes care of list development and segmentation so that our emails target the right customers
- Performs A/B testing and decides on which assets will be used for different campaigns
- Does analysis on available data, learns from them and improves the performance and conversion rates of emails
- Reports to clients and superiors on client performance
- Previous working experience in a position connected to digital marketing performance
- Understanding of digital marketing performance
- Working experience and knowledge of email marketing is a huge plus
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Previous working experience with data analysis
- Previous working experience with various software platforms related to both project management and digital marketing (such as Asana/Trello, Klaviyo, MailChimp, etc.)
- Strong organizational, time management, planning, and prioritization skills
- Comfortable with being measured through KPIs
- Familiarity with A/B testing (demonstrable experience a plus)
- Previous experience in marketing campaign development and execution
- Resourcefulness and logical, data-driven approach in everyday work
- Essence of Email is a completely remote, but highly organized company. You get to work in a structured and well-developed environment from the comfort of your home
- Surely it’s nice when you can work from your home, beach, or a cabin in the woods, but it’s even nicer when, in addition to that, your company has a great days-off program
- Our team prides itself on following up on its ideas and implementing them. You will own your ideas and challenges. If you like to constantly level up your game, Essence of Email is a great place for you
- Our team is on the same page – we do excellent work because performance matters, but we give each other a helper’s hand and the opportunity to grow and develop
Communications – Written, Customer Focus, Intelligence, Market Knowledge, Organization/Planning, Resourcefulness.
To apply, please follow this link and fill in the questionnaire. Only the candidates that applied with a resume in English will be taken into consideration.
We will contact only the candidates that meet the profile we are looking for.
Deadline for applications: 28.01.2020.