Do You Have Experience In Sales And Want To Build A Career In Online Marketing?
Then this opportunity is exactly what you’re looking for.
But This Isn’t Your Typical Sales Job...
Why? An obvious difference is what you’re “selling”.
Recruiter Mill works with top-notch content websites to grow their Google traffic. We do this through a process called “link building” - securing links to our clients' websites from other websites in the same industry.
So in this job, instead of selling goods and services, you'll be convincing your prospects that our clients' websites are worth linking to. [Spoiler: they are.]
This might be new to you, but it isn’t very different from other sales jobs. You’ll still have prospects, a process for approaching them, and targets to meet.
But unlike most sales jobs, we don’t expect you to meet unrealistic quotas or reinvent the wheel to get results.
Sound enticing? Then this page could literally change the course of your career. But only if you keep reading.
6 Reasons To Become An Email Outreach Specialist
1. Smooth Sales Process
Websites generally want to link to content that:
- Is relevant to their site
- Is detailed and deep
- Is well-written
- Comes from a legitimate site
Our clients’ content meets these criteria perfectly.
And what you're asking for directly benefits their site and their audience. That makes your job so much easier!
2. Let Your Creativity Shine
The folks you'll write to get TONS of emails in their inboxes every day. It’s your job to stand out and grab their attention with creative and engaging communication.
You’ll inject your personality into your emails, present our clients’ content, and guide the conversation towards the ultimate result: a link from the prospect’s website to our client’s website.
If writing compelling email messages is something you enjoy doing and are good at, this job is for you.
3. Build A Career In Online Marketing
You already know that the industry you choose to build your career in is a huge factor for how successful you become. Sometimes even more so than how talented you are and how hard you work...
Online marketing is one of the hottest industries right now. And it is likely to be for decades to come.
So if you join us, you'll be able to ride the wave of growth the online marketing world is experiencing right now.
4. Get Paid Well And Have Job Stability
Strong performers deserve strong salaries. And that’s what we offer for our outreach specialists.
For this role, your salary will be $1,000-1,400/month (before tax) to start. If you crush it, you can expect a 10-15% increase after about 6 months. And over time your pay can even go up to $2,000 or more.
It will depend solely on your performance.
You’ll get a fixed salary every month – with a yearly paid 4-week vacation.
We're looking for people that can stay in this role for the long term. So if job stability is a priority for you, we’re a great match.
5. Work Remotely And Set Your Own Schedule
At Recruiter Mill we understand that work-life balance is important, and that great people don’t necessarily do their best work by banging their head against a monitor for fixed blocks of 8 hours every day.
You’ll have weekly targets to meet and we’ll trust you to meet them on your own time.
We take our work seriously, and will only add dedicated and hardworking people to our team. But you’ll also have the flexibility to design a schedule which allows you to do your best work and drive results.
Besides that, our team members are from around the globe so your current location does not matter much to us.
6. Have Real Impact And Be A Valued Member In A Small Team
The clients we work with are usually small businesses. Often, you'll be working directly with the owner of the site.
Your personal performance directly impacts our and our clients' business performance, and you’ll see this clearly every week.
In return, we'll be willing to invest in your growth and provide opportunities. This will make your work relationship that much more meaningful.
So What Will You Do As An Email Outreach Specialist?
All of your tasks will fall under one of the following categories:
- Looking for prospects to reach out to. You'll find sites that are likely to link to us based on the content they have or who they've linked to in the past. For that, you'll use a specialized software called “Ahrefs” (or similar).
- Finding their contact information. Sending your message to the right person is the only way to get a backlink from them. If you don't get this step right, all of your other efforts will be wasted. Many times, you will use specialized software for this too.
- Crafting the perfect message. Here's where you can really shine as a salesperson. And this part of the job will make the biggest difference in how successful you'll be.
- Following up with engaged prospects. Once someone has responded to your initial message, you have to be able to follow up to secure the backlink.
Here's What We Expect From You
- You have significant experience with cold sales and/or email outreach
- You have a solid track record of excelling at full-time positions
- You’re efficient and can handle large volumes of emails
- You’re generally web-savvy with solid research skills
- You pay close attention to details and are organised, reliable, and communicative
This is a full-time position, and we expect your full focus and dedication.
- Letonija, Inostranstvo, Sila iela 15