As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
As a part of our team, you will use state-of-the-art technologies to bring future vision of automotive world to the streets today.
Solution that your team is developing opens the door to many advanced services that require connected vehicle concept and future use-cases which don’t even exist today.
You will collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and would be able to see the positive impact of your work on streets around the globe.
You will participate in development of base software which provides interface towards many applications used in vehicle control and infotainment systems.
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL
- Working mostly in Linux environment
- Developing solutions for base software application
- Evaluating current technical solutions and propose improvements
- Analyzing the eventual issues and providing solutions
- Taking full ownership and responsibility for the code you create
- Cooperating with an international development team
- Working in agile team and following scrum methodology
- C++ 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and software design patterns
- Experience working in Linux environment
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience working with electronics and measurement equipment
- Experience working in agile teams and in using scrum methodology
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Contribution to open source projects
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu