Embedded Linux Developer
For our buzzing Belgrade office, we are seeking a highly talented, passionate and brilliant Embedded Linux Developer to join our rapidly growing team of professionals in Belgrade.
Be part of Vtool's advanced verification solutions that redefine the boundaries of semiconductors. We bring innovation to life with our proven expertise and advanced toolset, to give our clients a matchless competitive edge that drives technology forward.
Join us for a career of a lifetime, and take part in one of the industry's most forward-thinking projects.
Come work with the best.
Must have at least one of the following:
- Experience in embedded Linux development
- Experience in Linux applications development and is willing to shift to embedded
Experience with one or more of the following is a plus:
- Linux Kernel
- Bootloaders, U-Boot
- Linux device drivers
- Linux system call interface
- Board bringup
- Gcc toolchain
- Cross compiling
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Electronic Engineering/related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the industry
- Dynamic, quick learner, able to take ownership of complex tasks, team player
- Fluent in English
- Unique chance to join a startup company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities
- Private health insurance, and additional benefits
- Opportunity to be part of many sports and team building activities with colleagues
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
Send your CV and apply until 28.01.2020.