Polus Tech is an international company delivering secure telecom network solutions to customers around the globe with headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and a newly established office in Belgrade. Our client portfolio is fast- growing and we do everything to deliver high-class service.
We are happy and excited to invite you to join our team in Belgrade
Embedded Software Engineer
- Design, develop, code, deploy, test and debug embedded software
- Make changes to the bootloader, Linux kernel and user space applications
- Support QA and optimize I/O performance
- Integrate, validate and test new products
- Interface with hardware design, development and testing
- Provide post production support
- Review code and design
- Assess third party and open source software
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Solid programming knowledge in C/C++
- Knowledge of reading schematics and components datasheets
- Hands on hardware testing, development is a bonus
- Experience with embedded Linux, shell scripting
- Experience with microcontrollers
- Familiarity with software configuration tools
- Desktop application development is a bonus
- Dynamic international working environment
- Attractive employment conditions
- Short communication channels
- Workspace downtown
- Referral bonus
- Sponsored trainings, educations and team buildings
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please submit your CV in English.
We’d love to hear from you.
Deadline for applications: 18.12.2019.