At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine. Through our collaboration with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most efficient analysis at scale. We are a global company with offices in the US, UK, Serbia and Turkey, with roughly 300 employees and rapidly growing!
Do you want to help us engineer a healthier tomorrow, together?
As a member of the People Operations team, you’ll help us bring to life our team’s goal to deliver positive employee experiences that lead to measurable engagement and leadership effectiveness. With a responsive, problem-solving and solutions driven mindset, you will have the opportunity to work with a global team in Seven Bridges and use your unique skill set in shaping and driving engagement strategies and activities that will foster company culture — support as well as ensure smooth and seamless employee experience.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting design of the employee experience framework
- Suggesting and driving initiatives that will support and foster company culture
- Suggesting and implementing initiatives that will drive employee engagement throughout employee lifecycle
- Creating ways to measure and assess engagement
- Designing and implementing well-being programs in the organisation in order to drive physical and mental well-being
- Driving CSR activities
- Organizing various employee events that will promote company culture, foster teamwork and increase employee engagement.
- Developing ways to effectively communicate and promote employee experience initiatives internally
- Supporting Talent Acquisition team in communicating employee experience and company culture externally in order to build and maintain positive employer brand
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the similar roles
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- Cross-cultural sensitivity
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Knowledge of the design thinking concept would be desirable
- Tech savvy - using technology to build amazing employee experience
- Proactiveness - always looking for the ways to improve employee experiences
- Strong “can do” attitude and constructive approach to challenges
- Active listener - patiently listens and asks the right questions in order to make sure that the message is understood
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work!
By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster.
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume and a cover letter. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.
Seven Bridges je startup kompanija koja se bavi analizom biomedicinskih podataka. Analizama na našoj platformi ubrzavaju se i omogućavaju dalji proboji u istraživanjima raka, razvoju lekova i personalizovane medicine. Hiljade istraživača iz biotehnološke i farmaceutske industrije koriste usluge Seven ... Saznajte više
- Sport i rekreacija
- Rad od kuće
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Porodica i roditeljstvo
- Hrana i piće
- Godišnji odmor i slobodni dani
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje