The only way to do great work is to love what you do. Do you have a lot of drive for new ideas and love the impact you can achieve with effective communication in the market? Do you believe that taking care of company's employer image and activities related to brand visibility, perception, and attractiveness for potential talent is the most valuable? Do you consider communication, creativity, and problem-solving being your top qualities? Then keep on reading, we might be a match!
We are looking for an Employer Branding and Communication Partner to join our growing team in Serbia. This will be a new role for our Serbian office that you will have a chance to lay the foundation to. You’ll have a lot of freedom as well as the responsibility to shape our story for the Serbian market as well as strategize, develop and execute employer branding and communication activities to attract the best talent from the market. You’ll also take ownership in a range of internal employer branding and communication activities to keep our employees informed and engaged.
We Are Looking For Someone To:
- Develop and execute employer branding and communication strategy for Serbia
- Own and manage our social media and Careers page
- Support CEO and HR team in internal communication activities
- Work with Talent Acquisition team to initiate and execute new talent attraction and recruitment campaigns
- Manage participation in local and global events to increase company visibility and elevate its profile
- Own and manage key internal employee engagement events and initiatives in collaboration with HR & Office team
- Gather internal knowledge from both local and Nortal group management, HRs, Talent Acquisition to build extensive knowledge on relevant topics as well as stay in tune with the business, industry, partners, and competitors.
- Combine external information with current internal knowledge and creative mindset to generate new ideas to zig when others would zag
- 3 or more years of experience in Internal Communication, Marketing, and/or Communication / PR
- Excellent level of Serbian and English in verbal & writing
- Strong track record in communication and employer branding
- Strong analytical skills and business-oriented mindset
- Background in international organization and IT sector or a similar field would be a plus
- We hire people not only for their skills but also for cultural fit. We value teamwork, openness & honesty, constant improvement, and meaningful impact. Besides our professionalism, we like to spice things up with good humor!
- We care about your growth & development. Our team prioritizes constant improvement and organizes workshops for knowledge sharing. We have 1 day per month for self-learning, external and internal trainings, a mentorship program, and strong 1:1 culture.
- We prioritize your health & well-being by providing a flexible package for health insurance and sports initiatives.
- We support your work-life balance and provide flexible working hours, work from home & remote work options.
We like to say that Nortal is a right-sized company – big enough to undertake and impact influential projects yet small enough to care. At Nortal, your voice is heard, and everyone’s input matters. You solve critical problems for interesting customers from different domains. You work with experienced colleagues in a warm environment. You can execute your ideas in a reasonable time frame. And what you do and learn here is universally relevant and valuable. Last but not least, Nortal is an agile company with a low hierarchy – meaning heavy on common sense, light on rules, and substance is more important than titles!
Sounds like your next challenge to tackle? Don’t hesitate to apply!
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 79
- PIB: 104943938
- Matični broj: 20276746