Adecco’s Client is one of the leading banking institutions locally and in South East Europe. For their further strengthening of Strategic Risk Management Team we are looking for capable and motivated candidate at the position of Enterprise Risk Management Analyst, located in Belgrade
Enterprise-wide Risk and Capital Management Department is welcoming mid to senior experienced Expert/Analyst, skilled in ICAAP and Capital Management methodology. The purpose of the position is to ensure managing the Bank’s risk profile and maintain the optimal capital structure of the Bank. Per this mission your ability to analyze, plan and report about potential risks, using bank information data pool and macroeconomic trends will be crucial and support the team in strategic risk management of the Bank. You would collaborate within other bank sectors and colleagues, including retail, corporate, sales, risk, legal, collateral management and other departments per acquiring needed explanations, clarifications and fulfilling forms required by NBS and other external and internal regulatory bodies, a s well as per management requests and reports quality.
If you already have mentioned or similar expertise and you are looking for a new challenge in developing analytical skills in strategic analytical skills, in banking sector, please keep reading.
- Performing in-depth analysis and development of the Bank’s ICAAP framework, including a methodological framework for stress testing, assessment of the risk’s materiality, participation in the SREP process, etc.
- Planning the overall risk profile and capital of the Bank in accordance with the applied regulatory framework
- Coordination of activities, development and reporting within the Recovery and Resolution Plan frameworks
- Risk weighted assets analysis (CR RWA) and active participation in further development of the bank’s risk profile, management framework, implementation and development of risk monitoring systems and reporting tools, taking grasp with upcoming ESG risks topic
- University background in Economics, Finance, Organizational Sciences, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in implementing strategic risk management methodologies
- Experienced gained in banking sector, insurance companies or auditing of banking financial institutions area is considered as most relevant, as well as other corporate risk management experience
- Familiarity with Basel III methodology and regulations at the local (NBS) and EU level (CRR) are significant plus
- Good communication, organizational and team skills and willingness for further development is needed
- Excellent knowledge and active use of English (writing, speaking) is necessary
- Good knowledge of data processing tools and/or readiness to improve them (at least basic knowledge of SQL, SAS tools will be advantageous for your onboarding at the position)
- Knowledge gained through additional certifications may be significantly beneficial at this position (FRM, IMQF, CFA, ACCA)
- The highest professional standards and working process transparency within risk and capital management activities at the overall portfolio level
- Position in a compact expert team of professionals and the opportunity to acquire top expertise in ICAAP area including certification and continuous professional development
- Flexible surrounding and working environment
- Culture that foster proactivity, close and direct communication, close interpersonal relations.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through link in the ad.
Adecco u svetu Sa sedištem u Švajcarskoj, vođen od strane multinacionalnog tima sa iskustvom iz razgranatog svetskog tržišta, sa svojih 32.000 zaposlenih u 5.000 kancelarija u preko 60 zemalja sveta, Adecco pruža širok spektar fleksibilnih HR rešenja. Adecco pripada grupi 500 najvećih kompanija na svetu. Svakog dana, Adecco mreža spaja preko 650.000 saradnika sa više od 100.000 klijenata širom sveta, što nas čini četvrtim najvećim poslodavcem na globalnom nivou. Svesni svoje globalne uloge, inspirišemo…Više o poslodavcu