POSITION TITLE: ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY & HEALTH SUBCONTRACTOR SUPERVISOR
ORGANIZATION: Bechtel-ENKA UK Limited: Morova Motorway Project
LOCATION: Krusevac, Kraljevo, Serbia
Morava Corridor Motorway Project (the Project), developed by the Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure (MoCTI) and located in the West Morava Region of Serbia, is approximately a 112 km length alignment and connects the country from Preljina to Pojate. Construction of the Project will be conducted by Bechtel ENKA UK Limited.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides safety, health and environmental advice to all subcontractors and the project departments.
- Implements health and safety policies, procedures, system and programs.
- Interprets safety and health requirements for the project.
- Coordinates and attend all Safety, health and environmental authority visits/inspections; and prepares a plan for their visits/inspections.
- Conducts periodic safety and health audits at the project to ensure project is compliant with legislation.
- Provides information to subcontractors and Project departments regarding their emergency response responsibilities.
- Follows all the project ES&H security procedures and sets an example for others to follow.
- Serbian native speaker with proven written and verbal fluency in English;
- High School or University degree in a related field.
- Technical knowledge of application of safety to construction and engineering activities.
- Preferably 3 year working directly within the HSE profession. This period of time must have been within the construction industry
Bechtel ENKA UK Limited Ogranak Beograd
Morava Corridor Motorway Project developed by the Ministry of Construction, Transport, and Infrastructure (MoCTI) and located in the West Morava Region of Serbia, is approximately a 112 km length alignment and connects the country from Preljina to Pojate. Construction of the Project will be conducted by Bechtel ENKA UK Limited.Više o poslodavcu