Executive Assistant and Internal Communications Specialist
As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization constantly working on improving and managing technology demand, its focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Serbia is a provider of fixed and mobile infrastructure services to telco operators, internet service providers and other companies in the Serbian and regional market and was founded in 2020 after undergoing a legal separation from Telenor Serbia.
We work with highly skilled, highly motivated, world class experts.
Join CETIN and be part of this team!
- University degree (preferable Degree in Philology)
- 2-3 years of experience on administrative tasks.
- Excellent English language proficiency (written and spoken).
- Excellent MS Office computer skills.
- Excellent skills in utilizing collaboration tools and social media solutions
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Self – motivated
- Executive Assistant and Admin role includes:
- Assist the CEO with administrative matters and documentation preparation;
- Schedule meetings, CEO visits and take care of overall CEO calendar;
- Taking care of CEO Social media accounts in cooperation with Communications team;
- Coordination and completion of travel requests /arrangements on top management level;
- Coordinate signing of Company level contracts;
- Conference rooms with teleworking equipment handling;
- Organization of team buildings, dinners for top management;
- Time sheets for Finance, HR, Corporate Affairs, Security, Commercial department;
- Organization of Town hall, regular top management meetings and events;
- Writing minutes of meeting and follow up actions agreed;
- Organization and coordination of external visits: SPOC for guests, accommodation, meeting rooms, meeting requests, agenda keeper.
- Internal communications role includes:
- Content creator and editor role for official CETIN d.o.o. intranet page;
- Creating content for company’s external platforms;
- Cooperating closely with the HR Department on creating of programs and benefits for the employees;
- Participating in projects and programs organized by HR Department;
- Cooperating with HR on Employer branding initiatives.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Open working space and flexible working hours
- Training and development programs
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Competitive terms and conditions
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English.
CETIN Grupu čini četiri infrastrukturna operatora – CETIN Bugarska, CETIN Mađarska, CETIN Srbija i CETIN Češka Republika, sa skoro 3000 zaposlenih. Kao organizacija koja konstantno radi na unapređenju, fokusirani smo da implementiramo infrastrukturu svetske klase i odgovorimo na izazovne zahteve tržišta. Verujemo da predvodimo digitalnu transformaciju kroz usluge koje pružamo. CETIN je osnovan u Srbiji jula 2020. godine, izdvajanjem od matične kompanije Telenor Srbija kao pružalac fiksnih ... Saznajte više
"U firmu sam došao 2016. godine i započeo karijeru u sektoru operacija kao deo RAN Operations tima stekavši najpre iskustva u radu sa GSM/UMTS/LTE mobilnim komunikacionim tehnologijama. Vremenom se ukazala ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD