A mid-sized international law firm is looking for an
to join its Belgrade office.
- Managing day to day operations of the CEO’s office;
- Organizing and maintaining files and records;
- Distributing correspondence;
- Agenda planning, scheduling and organizing meetings;
- Taking minutes during meetings;
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting;
- Taking care of CEO’s travel arrangements;
- Any other Executive Assistant related tasks assigned by the CEO.
Skills & Requirements:
- University degree;
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal;
- Minimum 2 years of experience on a similar position;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- High sense of responsibility, proactive, hardworking, efficient and a team-player;
- Attention to detail;
- Other foreign languages would be considered as an advantage;
- Strong computer skills, at list in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please send your CV and a cover letter in English, no later than 12.02.2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.