Optic Power is changing the way organizations think about outsourcing across key business functions. Our team has helped shape some of the biggest companies in the world.
Our vision is to become the best employer in Belgrade.
In just one year since opening the office in Belgrade, we’ve grown from 6 people to over 100 and we’re not stopping there! We have ambitions to build an office of over 200 people until the end of 2021. Our leadership team comes from companies like Google, AirBnB, Erasmus Network, and TeleSign. Do you want to help us make Optic Power the next big brand everyone wants to work for?
We offer our employees a true international business experience with rapid opportunities for personal growth. We plan on hiring all business functions in Serbia while helping young professionals identify and fulfill their career goals.
Our values are Trust, Empathy, Courage, Accountability, Curiosity, WeNotMe, and Smile/Have Fun! If this sounds like you… then read on.
Executive Assistant (Assistant to the CEO)
This is a dynamic role in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. The position requires extensive experience with administration, communication, and internal/external relations. For this position, candidates are expected to perform a variety of tasks, help keep long term projects on track, and handle more urgent requirements. An ideal candidate is responsive, thoughtful, self-directed, positive, and seeking a challenging role. The Executive Assistant will work day-to-day with the CEO while cooperating effectively with the People Operations Team.
The position is based in Serbia, but assisting the CEO whose work is global. Working hours 10.00 am to 18.00 pm.
What you’ll do:
- Assist the CEO with administrative matters and documentation preparation;
- Schedule meetings, CEO visits and take care of overall CEO calendar;
- Coordinate and complete travel requests/arrangements for top management level;
- Organize and coordinate external visits: accommodation, meeting rooms, meeting requests, agenda keeper.
- Organize meetings and dinners with partners and clients;
- Write meeting minutes and follow up actions agreed;
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues;
- Produce reports and presentations;
- Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- Candidates must have 3+ years of experience as Executive or Personal Assistant
- Self-motivated, proactive, and forward-thinking
- Confident personality and capable of being persistent when necessary
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Maintain a positive attitude and willingness to work with all team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- We hire adults and treat them as such. We are less interested in measuring working hours and vacation time, and more interested in productivity.
- You Control Your Own Destiny! The better you do in your role, the more career growth opportunities you create for yourself - get in at the ground floor of a true rocket ship
- Opportunities to learn from senior leaders that worked at companies like Google, Riot Games, TeleSign, Erasmus Network, and more!
- Team-building events throughout the year
- We invest in professional and formal training
Optic Power DOO
- Srbija, Beograd, Gospodar Jovanova 32 B/1
- PIB: 111895616
- Matični broj: 21563617