based in our office in Belgrade
We are hiring! As our new Executive Assistant, you will support our team by managing business related tasks such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, and helping with our social media and web content.
You will need a detailed understanding of the key GSuite and Microsoft Office suite applications and you will need to be extremely fast at solving problems. Relevant experience as an executive or administration assistant is a plus, but not a requirement.
The position is full-time, with a competitive compensation package, and based in our office in Belgrade.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings and accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Assist in uploading content to our social media and website.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the team.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming mail, e-mail and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- No prior experience is required. Considered a plus: proven track record as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- High school diploma. Considered a plus: university degree.
- In-depth understanding of MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- In-depth understanding of GSuite Mail and Calendar.
- Understanding Agile Scrum project management methodology.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Deadline for applications: 18.06.2019.
Center for Investments and Finance
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Internacionalnih brigada 56
- PIB: 103084225
- Matični broj: 17513133