Luxoft is a global consulting partner and IT engineering company that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve complex business challenges, serving over 280 private and public-sector clients from a diverse array of industries across 21 countries.
It is a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. The company is guided by six core values — Agility, Creativity, Commitment, Excellence, Relationship, and Fun — which define their daily interactions with clients and with each other.
With deep domain expertise in Fintech, Automotive and Digital Enterprise industries the company consistently goes beyond its clients' expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
For our Executive Search and Management Selection Practice we are looking for a Consultant who will manage all aspects of an executive recruitment, working closely with clients at both national and international levels.
- Permanent full-employment contract
- Grow with one of the leading global software and services providers
- Experience working with of CxO and D-level candidates and colleagues - business stakeholders
- Creative, dynamic, international, and friendly working environment
- Attractive package linked to performance
- Opportunity to communicate with colleagues and candidates from all over the world
- Execute full cycle recruitment process across all Company's disciplines and locations
- Partner with the internal stakeholders to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs.
- Define and execute the search strategies to meet timeframes and deliverables
- Research into competitors and markets.
- Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications.
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels - from internal database to professional networks
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility, including professional assessment tools.
- Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and check credits.
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries.
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion.
- Assist with the candidate's transition and onboarding process
- Provide regular reporting and consultancy for internal stakeholders
- Keep internal recruitment database updated.
- Effectively collaborate with a research and analytical team to identify, engage, evaluate, and recruit executive-level candidates
- Develop and shape best practices to suit an organization and improve talent acquisition efficiency
- Build strong and trustworthy relationships with internal stakeholders and the candidates.
- Location: Belgrade, Serbia (preferred)
Mandatory Skills Description:
- BS / MS degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Executive Recruitment
- Experience building and cultivating relationships with top level candidates and hiring managers in a global business environment
- Project management and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands and stakeholders
- Successful experience in developing and implementing executive search strategies
- Ability to provide strong consultative skills throughout the search process
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish dynamic and trust-based partnerships with clients and candidates
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems, recruiting software and candidate databases
- Business acumen and market insight
- Fluent English
- IT industry knowledge would be a plus.
- English: C1 Advanced
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44+ cities and 25+ countries with an international, agile workforce of 18,000+ people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping 420+ global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel ... Saznajte više
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- RAD NA DALJINU
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE