This is a dynamic role and extremely fast-paced in a rapidly changing environment. The position requires very good analytical skills as well as extensive experience with administration, communication, and internal/external relations. The ideal candidate will be a supportive team player with the ability to work effectively with the Executive and People Team, have exceptional organizational skills, strong emotional intelligence, high ethical standards, and be capable of carrying out multiple projects while prioritizing tasks.
This position reports to the General Manager of TeleSign Belgrade and is based in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Perform general reception tasks, including answering calls and visitor check-ins.
- Perform regular administrative tasks to help on-board new employees.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, shipping, and receiving packages.
- Prepare import/export documentation due to Customs regulations.
- Responsible for facility management and vendor management, including scheduling of repairs, maintenance, and service requests.
- Direct and manage cleaning personnel for general office space/common area cleaning and event-specific cleaning.
- Order and maintain office material, monitor respective expenditures.
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders (food, water, beverages).
- Arrange travel operations for the entire BEG office, hotels/booking and inquires, corporate hotel reservations, travel insurance, and employee traveling assistance.
- Responsible for planning, managing office events, such as happy hours and similar.
- Responsible for planning, managing, and hosting events outside the office, such as holiday parties, team building events, sports days.
- Provide support to the People Team during recruiting events or meetups, or in organizing TeleEvents when requested.
- Provide occasional support to Marketing team and vendors.
- Provide support in organizing charity events.
Executive support duties
- Provide executive support to the GM or other senior leadership members as needed.
- Support communications to the leadership team and to the entire company.
- Leadership of special and/or time sensitive projects that fall within the scope of the GM’s role.
- Support the GM in preparation/facilitation of the company meetings.
- Minimum 2-year experience in a similar job position in a technology company.
- Previous operational support and administrative experience supporting Top Management and/or People Team.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and anticipate needs.
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills in Serbian and English. Work requires the ability to efficiently produce written documents with clearly organized thoughts using fine language.
- Proactive person, with problem-solving skills, proven track record of making things happen.
- Ability to work within various levels of the organization and influence employees across departments.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands and fulfill efficient follow-ups.
- Ability and flexibility to work or occasionally travel after normal business hours.
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, and trust.
- Experience with meeting and conference organizing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
We are offering
- Outstanding working environment.
- Good and competitive compensation plus wide benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging and friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff, and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity andengagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges. Our product portfolio uniquely combines mobile trust data & analytics with global communications capabilities to help digital enterprises protect, connect and engage with their consumers.Changing the way businesses engage with customers and prevent fraud requires ... Saznajte više
"I`m responsible for online fraud prevention and predictive analytics. And no! I`m not a fortune teller and I don’t do natal charts, but if someone tries to make fraud, it will be only a try!
If ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ