AviComp Controls GmbH
Specialized German Engineering Company
Zvečanska 38, Belgrade
for the implementation of demanding worldwide projects in the oil & gas, petrochemical and power generation industries
is looking for
Experienced Hardware Engineers
for the permanent position in Belgrade office
The ideal candidate should have following qualifications:
- Formal education shall be minimum B.Sc.E.E. with at least 2 years of experience in project engineering
- Familiar with P&IDs, Instrument list, electrical schematics and other project documents
- Familiar with process instrumentation
- Familiar with process safety standards IEC61508/IEC61511
- Familiar with machine monitoring system, e.g. Bently Nevada 3500, Bruel and Kjaer VC6000, Vibrometer, Shinkawa and etc.
- Experienced with PLC platforms especially Siemens SIMATIC S7-400, 300, Rockwell AB and others
- Experienced in hardware engineering and able to prepare following deliverables:
- Signal list
- Cable schedule
- Control wiring diagrams
- Terminal drawings
- Bill of material
- Single line diagrams
- Loop diagrams
- Cabinet layouts (internal and external)
- Junction Box and Local control station layouts
- Experienced in electrical design tools (CAE), e.g. WSCAD, E-Plan or similar
- Proficiency in English and good skills in MS Office
- Communicative, team oriented, self-motivated and self-responsible person
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please send your CV with photo in English electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 30.01.2020.