Founded in 2016, in Belgrade. Solidum Vitae ICT Resourcing is an ICT (Information and Communications Technology) Service and Solution provider. We operate as a reliable outsourcing and relocation partner with best in class ICT professionals and consultants across all Industries.
Solidum Vitae focuses on providing solutions to the increasing skills shortage in Europe. According to Eurostat 53% of enterprises experienced difficulties in 2021 when recruiting for ICT. Europe faces a shortage of skilled ICT professionals in Software Development, System Administration, Technical Support, Quality Assurance among other domains.
We operate a Belgrade based outsourcing service center from Serbia and relocate high qualified ICT Professionals to Europe for local long-term employment when required by our customers.
Projects are executed through our Upwork Agency for short term assignments and at the Belgrade service center and remotely for long term assignments. Employment in the EU is executed through relocation to Belgium, The Netherlands and other EU Member States.
This according to the EU Directive 2011/98/EU which provides now in the European Member States for a single application procedure for a single permit for third country nationals to reside and work in the territory of a Member State and on a common set of rights for third-country workers legally residing in a Member State.
Are you Passionate about Recruitment and all aspects of the candidate experience? Are you looking to perform and achieve your goals in a fast-growing environment?
We are growing our Talent Acquisition team in Serbia.
This role will manage the technical recruitment for developing Solidum Vitae’s Talent Pool. If you are looking for an engaging and highly energetic and collaborative team environment, join us for a challenging career at Solidum Vitae. As a successful applicant, you will be responsible for partnering with colleagues to source, identify and engage IT candidates for our growing customer base of Western European and Global customers. You will also bring a sense of energy, and excitement to the role and will be involved in Recruitment Events and onboarding activities.
We are building a team of highly skilled ICT Professionals working either remote or from the Belgrade outsourcing center or wanting to be relocated to Europe.
We are devoted to identifying and attracting the best IT talent in the market and creating a seamless candidate experience.
You will join a high-performing and experienced talent acquisition team, working with fun for diverse technology roles, and will be given the opportunity to become a valuable asset to the business, by building amazing technology teams, with a focus on providing remote teams to our Western European customers.
Our European offices are based in Antwerp, Belgium. We work closely with a network of ICT partners who execute projects in large, international and global organisations. We have secured active support from ICT federations, EU-Serbian business associations, innovation centers, public employment service agencies and government.
- Balance and prioritize a variety of technical positions at once, you are a strong project manager and can handle a diversity of requisitions with stretched deadlines simultaneously.
- Source and build a pipeline of freelance and employment candidates. You’ll use your “always be recruiting” attitude to introduce people to Solidum Vitae from online channels, referrals, hiring platforms, meetups, events, and of course - your own network.
- Identify potential candidates on various channels to recruit the best talent.
- Build relationships with both candidates and colleagues, maintaining a professional image at all times.
- Manage active candidates throughout the recruitment process through effective communication to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Be a real contributor in creating an amazing candidate experience, diversity hiring, efficient and effective interviewing process, out-of-the-box sourcing tools and methods and more.
- Build relationships and develop social networks of highly skilled professionals while projecting a professional image at all times.
- Coordinate with team to forecast goals and resource requirements.
- Drive the recruitment cycle from end to end, including sourcing, screening, (video) interviewing and the contract signature.
- Responsible for data management and integrity within the ATS - applicant tracking and assessment system and other HR systems.
- Organise jobfairs and campus recruitment. Contribute, define, innovate, take out the most of events, employer branding and referral program strategies.
- At least 3-5 years of successful work experience in the recruitment of technical profiles.
- Existing and high-quality network.
- A master in HR, psychology or any equivalent field.
- Track record of successfully identifying exceptional candidates.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues.
- Team player with excellent organisational skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
- A professional knowledge of English is mandatory as well as Serbian (or Croatian, Bosnian); other European languages (German, French, Dutch) are welcome.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Ability to prioritise job responsibilities and manage high volumes of information effectively.
- Commitment to delivering results under tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail / motivated by delivery.
- Ability to escalate accurately and efficiently.
Please provide your CV in English in Europass format: https://europa.eu/europass/en/create-europass-cv
Solidum Vitae SRB d.o.o.
About Solidum Vitae d.o.o. Founded in 2016, in Belgrade. Solidum Vitae ICT Resourcing is an ICT (Information and Communications Technology) Service and Solution provider. We operate as a reliable outsourcing and relocation partner with best in class ICT professionals and consultants across all Industries. Solidum Vitae focuses on providing solutions to the increasing skills shortage in Europe. According to Eurostat 53% of enterprises experienced difficulties in 2019 when recruiting for ICT. Europe…Više o poslodavcu