Vibac Group, one of the world's leading companies focused on the development and manufacturing of a diversified line of specialty packaging films and pressure–sensitive tapes.
Vibac Balcani D.O.O. – Kočino Selo from Jagodina, as part of Vibac Group, is searching for Export Area Sales Manager. Vibac Balcani is implementing some new project and we are searching for:
Export Area Sales Manager
Scope of position:
Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives proactive and dynamic person with professional communication skills, with experience in export sales of industry products.
Tasks, duties and areas of responsibility:
- Sales network development and strengthening of company and brand image in the designated region
- Sales of product portfolio to dealers and converters.
- Preparation of sales plans, strategy and budgets in cooperation with the Sales Manager and responsibility for their implementation and results
- Continuous market and competitors research and analysis, and identification of opportunities for further development
- Regular reporting on achieved results and conducted activities to the management
- Preferential requirements:
- B2B sales experience, export markets related. Technical and Sales background of industrial materials are highly appreciated
- Great knowlege of English and German language is mandatory, both verbal and written.
- Strong PC skills and traveling flexibility
- University degree
- Extroverted, energy-loaded sales developer, with excellent interpersonal, organizational and negotiation capacities
If you find the job interesting and challenging, please send your CV on English.
Deadline for applications: 28.12.2019.