Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Apex Collateral is a front-to-back, cross product and cross asset enterprise collateral management and securities finance platform. We build solutions that helps our clients to comply with regulations, achieve collateral optimization and handle the volume and complexity of collateral management activities.
What you will be doing:
We are currently looking for a Senior Java developer to join our development team. As a Software Developer you strengthen the existing cross functional Scrum team, contributing towards the implementation of the future architectural and functional enhancements to meet the market demand.
- You will develop core versions of software applications for sale to external clients
- Identifies client purchasing requirements and technical specifications through Product Management and/or client representatives.
- Interacts with engineering groups to assist in design changes to equipment and/or software.
- Trains and communicates with clients on systems application.
What you bring:
- B Sc. in Computer Science or similar degree.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns. Good knowledge of various architectural design (traditional vs. microservices)
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class-loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Experience of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Familiar with and enthusiastic about agile development patterns (Scrum, Kanban)
- Fluency in English
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in Camel Integration Framework
- Experience with container-based deployments (e.g. Docker)
- Familiar with microservice architectures
- Experience in developing ETL (Extract, transformation and Loading) or BPM (Business Process Management) services
- Experience with BPM or Enterprise Integration products is a plus
- Experience in developing Front End Application Using HTML5, Angular, NodeJS is plus
- Experience with test-driven development
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.
Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.
Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"U kompaniji sam već 16 godina na različitim projektima i pozicijama gde sam stekao bogato profesionalno iskustvo i konstantno se usavršavao.
Dinamičan posao i prijatno radno okruženje, kao i činjenica ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FIT PASS KARTICE
- 4 DANA MESEČNO RADA OD KUĆE
- PLAY ROOM
- FRUIT DAY
- UČEŠĆE NA KONFERENCIJAMA
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- COMPRESSED WORK WEEK
- PRIVATNO PENZIONO OSIGURANJE
- 27 DANA ODMORA