About the job
As The Financial Operations Associate you will perform a daily review of corporate action data from multiple vendors/sources with the goal of validating and second sourcing all required data fields per event type, with the end result being an export file sent to our clients of all the relevant corporate action updates for that day.
What you will be doing
- Research, cleanse and validate corporate action notifications from various vendors based on events in individual work queues.
- Produce daily reports for tracking volumes and gauge work distribution, create and load SOI (Security of Interest) files daily
- Follow templates, unique for each event, to provide complete event data, with flexibility that not all information is available at that time
- Ensure that the state of each composite record for each event becomes both clean and complete and is ready for approval
- Contact (calls/email) paying agents, depositories, companies to acquire/confirm data, research and validate all event cancellations
- Search through various electronic sources (e.g., financial web sites, data vendors, offering circulars, prospectuses) to validate events
- Maintain audit trail of actions taken and supporting documentation over lifecycle of the event utilizing internal notes
- Validate XSPertise Operating Memo for completeness and usability in training
What you bring
The Corporate Actions XSPertise Associate position requires industry knowledge, excellent research skills and interpretive abilities in a detailed oriented person with high level time management skills who can work collaboratively and alone under tight deadlines. The position is not clerical or operational in nature, but rather one that uses discretion and judgment to produce the most complete and accurate corporate action event in a timely manner to be used to base investment decisions of our clients. Events covered cross all investment types (equity, fixed) and global knowledge is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or similar
- Basic knowledge of financial operations and financial investments.
- English language fluency
- High level of written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.
Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.
Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FIT PASS KARTICE
- 4 DANA MESEČNO RADA OD KUĆE
- PLAY ROOM
- FRUIT DAY
- UČEŠĆE NA KONFERENCIJAMA
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- COMPRESSED WORK WEEK
- PRIVATNO PENZIONO OSIGURANJE
- 27 DANA ODMORA