Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for a specialist who will manage our private community on Facebook from scratch.
Who are we, and why do we need a private community?
- We are an international private clinic located in Belgrade. Some of our patients are autistic children.
- We have innovative therapies that significantly improveme their symptoms. That’s why patients come to us from all over the world.
- They want to try innovative therapies because nothing else has helped them to get better.
- Patients are sometimes afraid of flying abroad, trying new therapies in an unknown clinic, and working with unknown doctors. They feel alone with their problems – like they’ve been abandoned – and often feel overwhelmed by the huge amount of controversial information on the internet.
- These barriers can make it difficult for patients to choose whether or not to try these treatments. To help them make an informed decision, we’ve created a Facebook community, where they’ll get:
- more clarity about treatment efficacy and safety
- the opportunity to communicate with ex-patients to learn more about treatment and the clinic itself
- to talk to people who suffer from the same problem and face the same challenges, which can help them to explore other ways of managing
- answers to their questions directly from experienced doctors
- to feel supported and that they’re not alone
What would we like the community manager to achieve?
Firstly, we want to have high engagement in this group by publishing:
- photo, video and interview content to give group members more clarity about treatment and the clinic. For instance, a video showing the process of treatment and showing them the clinic and rooms
- doctor’s answers to member’s questions. We expect that you’ll interview doctors and answer from their perspective
- the stories of ex-patients to encourage people to share their journeys.
- stories of patients who are currently accessing the clinic
Then, we want our community to grow with the help of our list of leads and referrals.
If we succeed in working together on this project, we would like you to also manage our main Facebook page
Who do we expect to work with?
- A high level of soft skills
- The ability to communicate in English at C1 level
- Experience with managing groups and pages on social networking sites
- Skills in creating and editing photos and video content
- A desire to work in the medical field and communicate with medical staff in the clinic
Part-time at the beginning
Must be able to work in our Belgrade clinic to communicate with medical staff and our patients on Facebook via photos, videos and written content
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and cover letter.
- Srbija, Beograd, Ugrinovacki Put 16a
- PIB: 106416101
- Matični broj: 17786695