- Oglas dostupan i studentima
Facebook / Google Ads Marketing Assistant
Work from Home
We own several ecommerce stores and run advertising on Facebook and Google ads and we are looking for an internet marketing virtual assistant to help with campaign launches, as well as preparing material including how to manuals for our in house team.
The initial pay for this role depends on your experience, and will vary between $3 to $6 USD per hour (300-600 Dinars/hour).
We are looking for serious and reliable individuals that are looking for a long term career.
This is not a part time job, but a full work opportunity with a company that was established 11 years ago. We have multiple virtual assistants from the Philippines, as well as from Europe working with us for many years now. We are looking to expand our team.
We respect holidays and working hours, and offer great performance bonuses as well as paid vacation to our staff.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Helping setup ad campaigns on Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Research new marketing tricks and strategies we can split test, and try in our ad campaigns.
- Perform competition research using state of the art due diligence tools.
- Help prepare procedures and manuals so team members can quickly learn how to do different tasks.
- Working in a team with others to meet deadlines.
- Basic Photoshop designing
- Editing landing pages with Notepad and/or Dreamweaver
- Using task management software to manage tasks and prepare reports for manager
We will not respond to any messages directly to us as we require all candidates to go through our application process. Do note: That the application is very detailed and there will be an assessment at the end. Please have at least an hour ready to give before starting with the application process and take it very seriously as we will be going through and reading every single application. Thank you and good luck!
Deadline for applications: 22.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno