BMTS Technology is a globally active manufacturer of exhaust turbochargers. We're an established partner to the automotive industry and develop and produce exhaust turbochargers for cars, light commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our name stands for highest quality standards, efficiency and longevity and is associated with our constant striving towards improving the efficiency of our products while making them more environmentally friendly at the same time.
As your future employer, we offer you opportunities and individual professional development. At BMTS you work on exciting, challenging and international projects and benefit from a flexible working time model, sufficient freetime for personal development and a pleasant working atmosphere.
We are looking for:
- Control of maintenance of building and building control systems (air conditioning, heating, ventilation, energy data) incl. ongoing control of building technology
- Ongoing coordination and placing of orders with specialist companies (repairs, conversions, new installations)
- Control of troubleshooting for operating equipment
- Obtaining and renegotiating offers from outside companies
- Support of the vehicle fleet incl. commissioning of cleaning, service and repairs
- Completed technical education (higher technical school or apprenticeship preferably with focus on electrical engineering)
- Professional experience in a comparable position
- Technical skills as well as technical understanding
- Independent, quality- and goal-oriented working method
- High level of quality awareness, team and communication skills
- Flexibility and problem-solving competence
- Driving license
Deadline for applications: 10.12.2019.