Our client is Quectel Wireless Solutions, leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. Due to their business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Adecco is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join their team in Belgrade.
Field Application Engineer – Automotive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer, Automation, Electronics, Communications or other related fields
- 3 years of R&D experience in embedded software design, software architecture design or Linux driver development or etc.
- 3 years of experience in Automotive industry, understands common automotive requirements
- Familiar with C/C++, Perl, Shell or other programming language, have good analysis and troubleshooting skills, should be able to solve technical problems raised by customers
- Excellent written and verbal English, outstanding communication skills with customers
- Good knowledge in automotive embedded system and architecture, automotive applications such as T-BOX etc.
- Experience in Automotive RTOS, embedded Linux, proficient in C/C++, Perl, Shell or other programming language
- Good knowledge in ARM microcontrollers and JTAG debugging
- Familiar with cellular wireless M2M modules, wireless network, mobile phone or wireless module technologies including Bluetooth, WIFI, Zigbee, etc.
- Provide technical support for Quectel's full product line, including wireless 5G, LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+), GSM/GPRS and GNSS modules
- Make quick response, offer on-site support to all Quectel customers located throughout Europe regions, and help them resolve any software/hardware issues
- Business trip is necessary for on-site support
- Offer feasible Quectel solutions to customers based on their application requirements
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, equipped with a good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with others
- Good communication skills & customer orientation
- Willing to travel abroad
Our client offers you excellent working conditions in a professional environment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ADECCO OUTSOURCING d.o.o.
Vladimira Popovica 40, 11070 Beograd
Deadline for applications: 05.03.2020.