Muehlbauer Technologies d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Field Service Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Founded in 1981, the Mühlbauer Group has grown to a proven one-stop-shop technology partner for the smart card, ePassport, RFID and solar back-end industry. Further business fields are the areas of micro-chip die sorting, carrier tape equipment, as well as automation, marking and traceability systems. Mühlbauer’s Parts&Systems segment produces high precision components.
Mühlbauer specializes in innovative one-stop solutions encompassing the production, personalization and issuance of ePassports, ID Cards and other card related security documents, and fully automatic border control systems.
We are looking for:
Field Service Engineer
Our position of Field Service Engineer implies help to our customers with the maintenance, installation and commissioning of our equipment.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be a part of the team but the majority of your time will be spent working with our customers.
To be successful in this position you should enjoy working independently, remotely and travelling a lot.
You will have regular contact with our customers, colleagues like Technical Key Account Engineer, Group leader, and Team leader.
- Install, commission and maintain the equipment and installation of card body and personalization equipment as well as vision inspection systems at our customer sites
- Participating in preparing customer site for installation of equipment
- Troubleshooting, reparation and maintenance of machines following Mühlbauer maintenance concepts
- Work with complex equipment, e.g. using the latest automation technology at customer sites
- Ensure Mühlbauer quality to customers to secure customer satisfaction
- Informing relevant Mühlbauer staff or execute reporting in a timely manner about discovered technical issues according to the relevant processes
- Market observations and identification of customer needs regarding spare parts and training
- Support to project-management team in tasks related to conducting project and contract obligations
- Maintaining contact with R&D department and participating in improvement of equipment
- Ordinarily reporting to superiors and HQ in Roding
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Automation or similar field (mechanical or electrical engineering)
- Hands – on skills in mechanical maintenance
- Understanding of PLCs, industrial software knowledge
- Computer skills on high level (MS Office, Windows, Network)
- Fluency in English, other languages are assets
- Willingness to travel 85% of the time
- Flexibility of working outside regular working hours (after hours and weekends) based on customer needs
- Willingness to travel and longer stay
- Problem solving oriented
- High communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-dependent way of working
- Driving license
- Responsibility, precision and systematisms in work
Deadline for applications: 16.10.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!