Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.
Have you got experience in field sales in FMCG area? Do you enjoy organizing your own day? Fancy working with stores and meet with people responsible for logistics and warehouse managers? Your task would be to make sure CHEP recovers our blue pallets from stores we work with. Join one of most sustainable supply chain organizations and grow with us!
Field Service Executive
Location: Serbia (working remotely)
What will you do?
- Cooperation with asset receivers on the efficient and proper equipment flow.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships at appropriate levels with entrusted locations
- Providing increase in customer satisfaction through continuous meetings and trainings for Retailers staff according to recognized needs
- Ensuring correct implementation of new customers to reach agreement regarding asset recovery
- Manage audit program based on account portfolio implementation
- Comply with the safety legislation, policies and procedures
- Support the stray pallet recovery program
- Establishing relationships at the senior managers level in the strategic networks in the country
Who we are looking for?
- Driving License – B category
- Experience in customer facing role in retail or distribution (preferable FMCG sector), e.g. as a sales representative
- Microsoft Office / Excel
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented
- Presentation skills
- Ability to travel
What do we offer?
- Annual bonus depending on personal & company performance
- Option to purchase shares within the Brambles Group
- Professional and self-development programs
- 3 days paid leave for volunteering
If you're interested, feel free to apply.