Field Service Technician
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Your job description
To further consolidate and strengthen our GE Renewable Energy Wind turbine service and maintenance teams in Serbia, we are looking for a qualified and committed Field Technicians.
- Ability to work independently on the implementation of fault analyses and repair of wind turbine generator systems, including clarification of any client queries.
- Planned and preventive maintenance of wind turbine generator systems.
- Documenting of call-out responses, fault finding and repair work in service reports, logbooks and checklists.
- Coordination of external and internal service providers and contractors on site.
- Contact person for client technical queries, such as retrofits and repairs
- Professional training in electrical engineering sector (electrician, power electronics system, mechatronic engineer)
- Familiarity with PLCs
- High degree of quality awareness; excellent fault finding and diagnostics skills combined with the ability to detect and remedy faults, defects, problems
- Able to work at heights
- Knowledge of English language
- Prepared to travel
- Class B driving license
- training and other benefits
Deadline for applications: 18.12.2019.